Hy Cite Enterprises
A Tenant-Focused Building From The Inside Out
“Broadwing is great at looking at the big picture and overall strategy for a big project.”
Glenn Johnston –
CFO, Hy Cite Enterprises
Building An International Headquarters With A Hearth
Hy Cite wanted to develop a new headquarters in Middleton that captured the familial, collaborative, “hearth-like” atmosphere that had become synonymous with the company’s culture.
We leveraged our built to suit process to help Hy Cite build their design and construction team from the inside out, selecting the professionals that could truly meet their operational and business needs.
Hy Cite designed and built the headquarters of their dreams: one that prioritized the company’s commitment to personal connection and a family atmosphere.
Our built to suit process involved:
- Provided consultation as the architect designed the new headquarters from the inside out – a “company-first” approach
- Wrote RFPs for both architects and contractors
- Helped vet various architects and coordinate/conduct interviews
- Helped select the contractor and civil engineer
- Researched and selected potential sites for new global headquarters
- Land acquisition negotiation
- Developer RFP & negotiation
- Lease negotiation
- Managed public incentive negotiations (TIF)